Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 Damn Things That Represent Me ...


DOG = Man's Best Fren ...
My frens said to me ... "You are always my best friend ."

Abnormally and excessively active =
TIGGER ?
We share the same personality like cheerful even though i
am "bit" hyperactive .

懒到生冬菇
Too lazy until grow MUSHROOM ...
MOLDY !!!


Everyday ( Goofing around + Silly + Making stupid mistake ) =
GOOFY
Proved : Goofy = Me

JACK SKELLINGTON and me have the same personality ? Possible ...
Physically ? 100% YES !!!

I don't look like cake or smell like a cake neither !!!
Yet my face remind them about
CAKE when they look at me .
WTH !!! I just get them a piece of cake for their birthday and i love cakes only ...

Too ( Weird + Strange + Unpredictable ) = Me
Proved : Me is
UFO ?
Possible ...

WALAU !!! Why am i always have to be the
GUINEA PIG ?
If you trying to say i am cute is fine ( actually not fine at all ) ... I am not open for experiment , so stop expecting my reaction excitingly after did something stupid to me ...

You guys better stop saying I am a MONKEY ok ?
Physically not 100% the same also .
Even though i acted like a Monkey sometimes ...

Finally ... Is
MR. BEAN !!! Always being silly or sometimes too "creative" to put a smile on poeple's face .
I do love to see everyone has a smile on their face .


------ A smile a day , chase the Emo away ------

No comments:

Post a Comment